1) The sun is shining and it is always warm; so I can swim in the sea any time of the year.
2) There is shelter for everyone – from exclusive luxury resorts to simple backpacker accommodation.
3)There are wonderful natural environments to enjoy and study; from beaches to tropical forests, volcanoes and underwater reefs.
4) It is one of the safest regions in the world; especially for women traveling
alone. And for single women who travel with children.
5) Travelling in South East Asia
is inexpensive; for 8-10 Euros / night you will get a nice double room with a private bath and sometimes even with a breakfast included!
6) Great food including a wide variety of fresh fruit. Read more…